-
don't know but that would be awesome, i'll check it out... i was going to see if one of my close girlfriends wanted to go, but she just got back from Hawaii and claims she's going to dig herself a hole so as not to spend any more $$$ until she can recuperate from th trip expenses.
& i actually just called my neighbor to see if he would be interested in a san diego trip because i know he has friends and fam there so we could stay the night. but he really doesn?t like any of that music, he's a DJ and prefers house music better, but he said he night be down just to go and check it out, so i'll let you what happens.
-
Your right on the $$$$ Pirate, Flogging Molly is playing for the Punk Rock Bowling tournament. Here's the link http://www.byorecords.com/bowling
-
sweeet, its the weekend after my birthday too, i should make it my b-day plans...
man i'm kind of upset and only you would understand this erica. i won a chip for an 8th from our lender (interfirst) to put on a loan up to 1/2 mil. -not that much $$$ but a good chunk for me to put away- so i wanted to wait and go threw the pipeline, but my boss already put it on a loan for 322,700. but its perfectly understandable because no one is doing jumbo loans while its so slow, i just wish i could of used it for its full potential, oh well [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
If you won it why did your boss use it. Tell him to split it with you. Tell him you need it for your birthday trip!
-
deja vu eh ghosty? got your PM thanks.
-
i thought agent orange fell off the face of the earth havn't heard from them in forever. saw them in virginia years ago.
-
FLOGGING MOLLY IS 1000 TIMES BETTER LIVE THEN ON THEIR ALBUM. IM NOT SAYING THEIR ALBUMS ARENT GOOD... BUT THEIR ENERGY AND STAGE PRESSENCE ITS OFF THE TOP!!
I BECAME A FLOGGING MOLLY FAN AFTER SEEING THEM LIVE. I WAS SO AMAZED.
-
I hate to burst the bubble, but the ASR convention is going to be in Long Beach. Since I'll have my son that weekend, I probably wont drive down there just for the RFTC. We'll probably just hang out with my lil' sis and friends in the LBC.
-
ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT ERICA?
I THOUGHT IT WAS KIND OF ODD CAUSE IT IS USUALY HERE IN SEPTEMBER. BUT IM GOING TO TWO EVENTS THAT NIGHT THAT ARE IN CONJUCTION WITH ASR.
I COULD REALLY CARE LESS IF ITS HERE OR NOT...
MY PLANS ARENT CHANGING.
-